Make plans to go out on the town the evening after your session – you’ll look stunning, you’ll feel empowered, and most importantly? You’ll want to celebrate! Need a reason to explain why your hair and makeup looks so fabulous? Just say you stopped by the mall and they happened to be giving away free makeovers ;)
- Nails. Get a salon manicure and pedicure for your shoot. Your hands and feet will show in many of your images. Soft blush colors, French manicure, and neutral colors all look great on nails. A bright red looks great too!
- Hair/Face/Waxing. Get eyebrows shaped and have your hair recently trimmed and colored. Avoid exfoliating your face or using any products that contain AHA/BHA for at least 3 days before your shoot. These products can cause your face to peel and the airbrush makeup will not adhere properly. If you like to wax, we recommend waxing a couple of days before your session to avoid redness or irritation.
- Sun/Spray Tans. Stay out of the sun to avoid tan lines and sunburns. Spray tans are your best bet! We recommend Image by Lisa spray tans.
- Shoes. Clean the soles of your shoes - the bottoms of your shoes will show in many of your images.
Please note: Most retouching of your photos is included in your session fee (meaning there is no extra charge). However, photoshopping out tan lines, sunburns and tanning streaks is not included in your session fee (but can be accommodated at $25 per image).
- Tattoos. If you have a tattoo that you do not want to show in your images, consider bringing wardrobe items that cover it.
There are a few things you’ll want to bring to your shoot. Along with an open mind. ;)
The photography package you choose will determine how many outfits you’ll be photographed with, but more options are always better than not enough, so if you’re not sure, just bring it!
We’re all for lingerie, (two piece sets, teddies, negligees, bodysuits, lace robes, etc.) but if you’re not comfortable wearing lingerie, some prop ideas that could help convey implied nudity are:
- Sultry pajamas
- Sweater with panties
- Non-see-through robe
- Trench or pea coat
The same goes here as for lingerie! Whips and chains are always welcome at Bare Beauty, but if that’s not you, then consider items like your significant other’s dress shirt or a sports jersey. Don’t feel pressure to bring props if you don’t want them - your beautiful body is the main event!
You’ll receive your edited gallery within 10-14 days of shooting unless otherwise requested/discussed. Additional editing can be done upon request for $40/image.
If you have a hard deadline, let me know ahead of time so we can work around it.
Your gallery is available for download online for 2 weeks before deactivating. There is a $25 fee to have your online gallery reactivated.
Retouching to remove tattoos is not included in your session fee but can be accommodated at $25 per tattoo per image.